Monday 13 October 2008

Welcome Visitors From MyBarackObama,Com

Hello Everyone,
All the faithful that come daily to see how I think; what gems have bubbled up overnight; what words of wisdom I have to offer ~ to those who could change the tone of the election or bring about world peace ~ if they wanted to ~ so I guess they don't.

Today, I started to blog on Barack's website. It is "MY Barack Obama . com" after all. But for some reason ~ until today~ I hadn't wanted to be a member. I don't really like joining. Then again, you can only go so long ~ talking to yourself ~ and I got this notion that maybe, just maybe... ~ Maybe if I'm provocative enough!!! Someone will listen to what I have to say. Maybe I'll have to say something objectionable ~ at least someone would have to read it ~ and my deeply insiteful ideas would be heard. I'll give it a try.

Vist my blog on Barack Obama's website ~ now.

Maybe I should offer a reward -- The first person to comment on my blog (anyone of them) I will send you a prize. Send me your ideas ~ how to get read. Please ~ I beg you. You can come visit me in paradise. Thanks in advance. E

No comments: