Sunday 12 October 2008

~Welcome my Friends & even better my Enemies~


As for this picture, hmn? Well it's art. And I was laid up with flu... and one day I just thought I can't really explain what I'm a thinkin' ~ but I can photoshop it!!! So I did. (3 times). More and hopefully better to come in days...

Meanwhile ~ these are serious times and I want to say something serious. In fact I have several serious things to say. To begin with:

I offer to direct your attention to 2 "must read" articles, for anyone interested in the current climate of hate and desperation ~ for me they explain a lot ~ if not almost all. But then you do have to use your imagination and draw a line to connect the dots.

And please, if you see where I'm going with this and you can add to our appreciation, leave comments - tell us (me) where else to go, what else to read, who else has an insight.

And I pray to God ~ and I think there's only one ~ I'm getting down on my knees, sitting like a Yogi, or standing upright ~ that the end of days will be a ways off...

First offering:

McCain: racist, bigot & homophobe
August 1, 2008 - 7:14am.
an excerpt: "I play to win. I do whatever it takes to win. If I have to f#@k my opponent to win I'll do it. If I have to destroy my opponent I won't give it a second thought." J McCain

Read the rest at:
McCain: racist, bigot & homophobe | Capitol Hill Blue
if the link doesn't work:
http://www.capitolhillblue.com/cont/node/10086

I'll post the next tomorrow - along with 2 observations that no one has had the ??? bazookas to talk about.

No comments: